Selling Your Home?
A Seamless Selling Experience
Your home is your most valuable asset. When it comes time to sell, you want to be sure you are working with a real estate professional who has the expertise needed to get you top dollar for your home efficiently and effectively. We will work with you to position your home on the market in a way that ensures your sales experience is as stress-free and profitable as possible.
Getting Ready to Sell
Before putting the sign on your lawn and advertising your home, there are a few key steps you can take to make your home more sellable for which we can coach you through.
1. Remove the clutter
Imagine what your home would look like if you removed half of your belongings. In order to make your home more appealing to buyers, it’s important to eliminate personalized items, as well as excess furniture and decorative features. Less is more. A minimal design with few distractions will help buyers see themselves in the space.
2. Patch and paint
Pride of ownership is a key selling feature, and you can demonstrate yours with simple fixes to leaky faucets, running toilets or squeaky doors. Adding a fresh coat of paint to the walls, using neutral colours, is also a good idea. It’s a relatively quick and cost-effective way to make your home feel bigger, brighter and more welcoming.
3. Spruce up the curb appeal
The outside of your home is what potential buyers see first when they pull up to a viewing, and we know how important first impressions are. Make sure the grass is cut, the yard is landscaped and the exterior looks well-kept.
4. Stage your home
Studies show staging your home helps you sell faster and at a higher price point. Small changes can go a long way in making your home look Pinterest-worthy from every angle.
Why Work With Us?
When it comes to buying your perfect home, there are many steps and decisions to navigate along the way. By partnering with us, you can rest assured knowing we will:
- Accurately assess the fair market value of your property so it sells fast and for maximum profit.
- Use the latest marketing tools to make your home stand out from the crowd and find serious buyers who are ready to act.
- Stay ahead of market trends and offer professional advice and guidance.
- Connect you with the right professionals and resources.
- Be transparent and accountable in supporting you throughout the entire decision-making process.
- Negotiate on your behalf and put you in an ideal position when reviewing and accepting offers.
Ready to get started? Connect with us and let’s talk about your goals for selling your home.
- D. Keir
- S. & E. Contois
- D.M. Sheppard
- M. Longo, DC, FICPA
- L & O Collins
- J & G Wonch
- P. Charlebois & M. Kemple
- Della Sheppard
- A. Lees
- Loida & David Grant
- Rick Leswick
- D. Lepa